Skip to content

Golf Terrace Heights

Golf Terrace Heights is a neighborhood in Edina, Minnesota. The neighborhood is bordered by Parklawn Avenue on the north, Parklawn Circle on the south, France Avenue on the east, and Interstate 35W on the west. The neighborhood is home to approximately 1,000 residents. Golf Terrace Heights is a diverse community, with residents of all ages and backgrounds. The neighborhood has an active community association that organizes events and activities for residents. Golf Terrace Heights is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, including Golf Terrace Park and Victory Memorial Drive.


According to the most recent census data, the population of Golf Terrace Heights is 2,473. The neighborhood is largely made up of families, with a median age of 38. The majority of residents are white (94%), followed by Asian (2%), Hispanic (1%), and African American (1%). The average household income in Golf Terrace Heights is $151,564, and the median home value is $730,000. The majority of residents own their homes (78%), while the remainder rent (22%). Golf Terrace Heights is a well-educated community, with 85% of residents having at least a bachelor’s degree. The neighborhood is situated just south of Minneapolis, and it is convenient to shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Golf Terrace Heights is a desirable place to live, and it has a high quality of life.


Golf Terrace Heights is a neighborhood that is committed to providing a quality education for its residents. The neighborhood is home to a number of schools, including Golf Terrace Elementary School, Golf Terrace Middle School, and Golf Terrace High School. These schools offer a variety of educational programs and services that are designed to meet the needs of every student. In addition, the community also provides access to a number of private and public colleges and universities. As a result, residents of Golf Terrace Heights have everything they need to pursue their educational goals.


Golf Terrace Heights is known for its beautiful views and challenging golf courses. The area is also home to a variety of shops and restaurants, making it a popular destination for tourists. Visitors to Golf Terrace Heights can enjoy a round of golf at one of the many local courses, or take a scenic walk through the neighborhood. There are also numerous parks and playgrounds in the area, making it a great place to bring the family.

Overall, Golf Terrace Heights is a great place to live. It’s a close-knit community with plenty of things to do, and the people are friendly and welcoming. The houses are nice and well-maintained, and the streets are safe and clean. The schools in the area are excellent, and there are plenty of parks and green spaces to enjoy. If you’re looking for a safe, family-friendly neighborhood with plenty of amenities, Golf Terrace Heights is definitely worth considering.


Additionally, if you’re looking for a charming neighborhood, look no further than Minnehaha Woods. This lovely community is made up of tree-lined streets and tidy homes, and it’s just a short drive from all the shopping and dining that the Twin Cities have to offer. In addition to its convenient location, Minnehaha Woods is also known for its strong sense of community. residents here take pride in their neighborhood and work together to keep it clean and safe.

YouTube video