Skip to content

Latest News


Greenwood is a neighborhood in Minnetonka, MN that is known for its beautiful homes and lush gardens. The area is also home to a number of businesses, including a grocery store, an art gallery, and a coffee shop. Greenwood is an excellent place to live for people who want to be close to nature and have easy access to amenities. The neighborhood is situated near several parks and nature trails, and the Minnetonka Aquatic Center is also nearby. In addition, Greenwood is served by a number of excellent schools, making it an ideal choice for families with children.


Greenwood is a small neighborhood located in Minnetonka, Minnesota. According to the 2010 census, the neighborhood has a population of 1,664. The median age of residents is 43 years old, and the median income is $108,000. Greenwood is a predominantly white neighborhood, with 96% of residents identifying as white. The remaining 4% of residents are made up of Asian, African American, and Hispanic residents. Greenwood is a quaint neighborhood with tree-lined streets and well-maintained homes. The nearby elementary school is highly rated, and the community center offers a variety of recreational activities.


Greenwood is served by several schools, including Greenwood Elementary School, Lakeridge Middle School, and Minnetonka High School. In addition, there are a number of private and parochial schools in the area. Greenwood is also home to a number of colleges and universities, including the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus. As a result, residents of Greenwood have access to a wide range of educational opportunities.


Greenwood is full of history and charm. The neighborhood was originally settled by Swedish immigrants in the late 1800s, and many of the original homes and buildings are still standing. Today, Greenwood is a popular tourist destination, known for its quaint shops, cozy cafes, and beautiful views of the Minneapolis skyline. Visitors can stroll down Main Street to do some shopping, or stop in at one of the local restaurants for a bite to eat. There are also plenty of activities to keep visitors entertained, including hiking trails, biking paths, and a playground.

Greenwood is a great neighborhood for families with young children. The streets are tree-lined and there are plenty of green spaces to explore. The schools in Greenwood are some of the best in the district, and the community center has a wide range of activities for kids and adults. There is also a large park with a playground and a pool. For families looking for a safe and welcoming community, Greenwood is an excellent choice.


Eden Prairie is one of the twin Cities along with its sister city Greenwood. It is one of the largest suburbs in the area and is conveniently located west of Minneapolis near several other major suburbs. The city has been ranked several times as one of the best places to live in both Minnesota and the United States overall. Eden Prairie is known for its schools, parks, and trails as well as its convenient location and good jobs.